Orthodontics in Lagos
Orthodontics is a field of dentistry concerned with the straightening of misaligned teeth or malocclusions. With our caring, informative approach to dentistry and a dedication to minimally-invasive surgical procedures, Luxe Dental, our dental clinic in Lagos is an ideal choice for common orthodontic procedures like correcting abnormal positioning of the teeth.
Luxe Dental – What makes orthodontics important?
An Orthodontics procedure has additional benefits over improving cosmetic appearance. The benefits of opting for straightening the teeth include:
- Improvement of self esteem
- Improved function of teeth including better chewing and clearer pronunciation and speech
- Reduced risk of dental caries occurring due to the collection of food particles between the teeth
- Reduced risk of gum injury and trauma due to overbites and malocclusions
Do I need an Orthodontics procedure?
Not sure if you need an orthodontic procedure in Lagos to straighten your teeth? Some of the most common signs that you may need an orthodontics procedure include:
- Your teeth are crowded – Poor alignment of teeth as a result of abnormally large teeth. This leads to a poor bite as well as an unsightly appearance.
- You have an open bite – This occurs when the lower end of the upper front teeth do not touch the upper end of the lower front teeth. This leads to insufficient chewing of food.
- You have a deep over bite – This describes when the top and bottom front teeth are not aligned and the bottom teeth tend to touch the roof of the mouth, sometimes damaging the gums and the palate. This may lead to gum damage, gum diseases, tooth loss and tooth wear.
- You have a cross bite – This occurs when the teeth ends do not meet. It leads to poor appearance, insufficient chewing and easily erodible teeth.
- You have an Increased overjet – This describes when the upper teeth protrude and may result from thumb or finger sucking. This may also be due to uneven jaw bone growth.
- You have a reverse overjet – The lower jaw protrudes beyond the upper jaw. Aside from poor cosmetic appearance, it can lead to worn teeth.
- Your teeth have unnatural Spacing . Unnatural spacing between teeth may result from poorly developed, smaller or missing teeth.
If you recognize one or more of these symptoms, you may need an orthodontic procedure at Luxe Dental to save your teeth and give you a healthier and confident smile.
With access to
Monday - Saturday 9am - 5pm
+234 805 355 2231
Service Recipient Says
I just deboned my braces after 18 months and I love the results. I am smiling confidently and ready to smash my goals.Titi Medunoye
I like your service, the service delivery is great and I felt at home even though I had an implant surgery. I didn't feel any discomfort.King Wasiu Ayinde Marshall
I loved the service and professionalism. I am definitely coming back and would definitely recommend to others.Divine Ikubor (Rema)
I got incredibly good deals on braces and Laser whitening. I highly recommend Luxe DentalAdunni Ade